Jesse-Julian G.-West House
Topic: Jiu-Jitzu
EQ: What is the most efficient way to become a successful Jiu-Jitsu practitioner?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1) To be honest, my interview did not help at all. My interview helped me establish more of learning the  professional background of my teacher and also helped me learn of other persons who which I may interview. 
2) What stood out was probably my visual/ uniform. The majority of my presentation was on the history of my topic. to incorporate my visual i actually explained the reason why us students where it. 
3) Most challenging part was to when I got up there. All of a sudden that's when my nerves rattled. I was not nervous before the presentation I was reviewing what i was going to say over and over in my head but when I got up there I stumbled on myself, a little

No comments:

Post a Comment