Jesse-Julian G.-West House
Topic: Jiu-Jitzu
EQ: What is the most efficient way to become a successful Jiu-Jitsu practitioner?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What? Why? For what purpose?

My topic for senior project will be on my mix martial art Ju-Jitsu/Combat Jitsu. I chose this topic because I was not able to find the appropriate service learning for my previous topic. I was interested in doing my presentation on Air Force pararescue. Unfortunately I could not be a part or actually see the training due to it's intensity and the fact it takes place in texas. I decided to do it on this martial art. By doing my senior presentation on this matter I intend to teach others of this martial arts, the other martial arts  incorporated within mine, and for me to learn more about my martial arts. I do not intend to use this martial art to my own benefit since I see this matter as a self defense, not a sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment